Packing


Duhh!
I really hate the day when i have to packing up all my things
ALL MY THINGS!
and its happen before and after SEMESTER BREAK
you know what i mean right?
why i have to do something STUPID like this??
menyeksakan hidup je
duhh =,="



so now I'M KINDA BUSY!
please don't disturb me and only let me disturbing you
hahaha :D




Oh! so many things i have to pack
OMG!
penat lah~





ENNA honey!
you can do it
packing all your CUTIE stuff is the most SIMPLEST things to do
just pack and leave the beg in-front of the door
then tomorrow morning your FATTY brother will pick it up all that SHIT bag and put it in the car
so simple right??
now
LETS START PACKING GIRL'S!





1 love bananas! nyuumyy:

cet said...Best Blogger Tips[Baling Pisang Balik!]Best Blogger Templates

slmt kembali ke jengka yek pekerja carre4~ :P