R.I.P Lexus

Oh!
i'm so sad today
eh nope!
not today but yesterday

something bad happened to my family again
and these time was REALLY really bad
:(

what was happened actually??
oh!
its Hard for me to tell ya
really!!

hmmmm..fuuhhh ( breath in haler )
Okay!
i will tell ya!
I'VE LOSS MY CUTE KITTY ONCE AGAIN!!!
her name is LEXUS okay!
uwwwaaaa :'(
and these case was more horrible than previous one

click here to view my PREVIOUS
story of my losses kitty :(

How it happened?
Oh! again
It makes my nerve become so fast when i think of it back
duuhhh.. really can't help it =,="
MY KITTY WAS FOUND MURDERED!!
another cat was crawling into my house and kill my cutie kitty!!
F*** that biacth cat!
errggghh!!
i hate to say that but i must
its show my anger to that slut cat
( dasar kucing tepi jalan! )
suka-suka bunuh kucing akuh!! 


here those pictures
oh! really sad !!!
uwaaaaaaaaa  :'(





R.I.P
my LEXUS
i always love you baby :(

2 love bananas! nyuumyy:

Ainee Cumi said...Best Blogger Tips[Baling Pisang Balik!]Best Blogger Templates

weyh! kucing pun ada pembunuh erk??
gilalah takut!
lexus comel gila!

Ainna Jalil said...Best Blogger Tips[Baling Pisang Balik!]Best Blogger Templates

selalunya kucing jantan besar yg jahat
akan makan anak kucing jantan dulu
lexus mmg comel weh!
dia sekor2 nya kucing jantan yg baru lahir dalam umah aku
tup tup..dah kena bunuh..siot tul