Contest Barang Kesayangan Bersama Aten


Goosshh
contest lagi
haihh..kau ni x reti reti PENAT ke join contest cik ENNA BANANA oiii

takk!!
saya x penat malah saya SUKEEE ^.^
haha.
sumpah enna sudah gila
gila MEROYAN-MERAPU-MEMBEBEL
LMAO! :D


Okay!
kali ni enna join
sumpah suka contest ni!!
thanks you si comel Aten
thanks for this opportunity
*wink wink*

its due on
27th October 2010



and



this is my PRECIOUS STUFF ever
that i can't live without
i LOVE my LULU so much!




PRESENTING

the pictures of me with LULU
I've been with lulu, shared our happiness, sadness and being crazy together since i was FORM 3
the most precious STUFF that know me very well
she will be beside me when i'm sad, when i'm feel down, when i'm happy, when i'm moody
and almost all the times
wahh waahh
its already 6 years me and lulu been together!
6 years!!
huaaaaa...sumpah terharu ^.^
and
thanks to my ANGAH for giving this lulu as my birthday present 6 years ago
really appreciate it :)






till then,






Love and Kiss,
enna

0 love bananas! nyuumyy: