Study, Exam, Shopping


Assalamualaikum!
hello readers, hello viewers!
i hope your day today much more BETTER than yesterday
Ameen 

so here my quick update about my final exam WEEKS!
quick HIGHLIGHT about my 1st and 
2nd days of my final exam

quite busy lately
busy with BOOKS! ahaks
i've to catch up so many things
because i can feel that
" this is my worse semester ever "
i even can feel my world DOWN TURN!







Alhamdulillah 
i can answer my 1st paper well
but don't know the result yet
seriously takut!




everything seems so EXCELLENT-NICE-BRILLIANT on my 1st paper
but it turn to INCREDIBLE DISASTER when it goes to my 2nd paper!
Oh My!

All i can say is
" my result later on will shows my afford "



Ahaks!
this is after my 2nd paper
go out SO-CALLED-SHOPPING with fellow classmates!

till then,
i did my best already,
i've try to excel but
i don't know whether i can make it or not

Ya Allah, make me stronger!



p/s : i have 4 paper more to go! OMG!


2 love bananas! nyuumyy:

Rin Saharina said...Best Blogger Tips[Baling Pisang Balik!]Best Blogger Templates

Alhamdulillah,dah abes exam.bleh bersuka ria.hehe. :)

EatySein said...Best Blogger Tips[Baling Pisang Balik!]Best Blogger Templates

Kipmart Segamat . heee . Bilee nak jenjalan ngn Eaty pulak kat segamat ? Hehee