Debate Oh! Debate


Assalamualaikum!
and hello again

so now i'm going to make a quick update about my last week event
okay!
for those who are so active in DEBATING COMPETITION 
for sure they will know about the latest big debate event namely
" DEBAT PIALA JOHOR "
which my campus (UiTM Johor, Segamat branch) being the HOST of the event
and more exciting is
i'm one of the DEBATE JUDGE!
phewww~


look so matured and professional right?
haha
*perasan mek non :P

At first i felt so damn regret because of my willingness to be one of the debate judge
but after a while i felt so GRATEFUL!
by being part of this debate competition, i meet my old DIPLOMA friend's!
and she is not only my old friend's, my old classmate, my old course-mate 
but also my TWINS yaww!
we are born on the same day
DOUBLE HAPPY OKAY!
haha




What did i learn from this event is
is hard to being a good debater's if you know nothing and don't know what happened around you
you have to alert of your surrounding and also have a very good skills, strategy and also mind!












till then,
XOXO




2 love bananas! nyuumyy:

ejulz said...Best Blogger Tips[Baling Pisang Balik!]Best Blogger Templates

apa khabar puan hakim.. sy x bersalah.. hehehe..

tahniah.. smpai ke peringkat jd judge.. mmg nampak pro.. hehe

fya zainal said...Best Blogger Tips[Baling Pisang Balik!]Best Blogger Templates

Yeap u look mature enough to be a debate judge :)