32 Weeks and Still Counting



Assalamualaikum
and hello readers!

Alhamdulillah
now i'm in my third trimester
i'm good
and most importantly
my baby also doing good
that's all i want. Nothing more can i ask only for my baby safety and wellness

Alhamdulillah
i am blessed with wonderful and loving husband
who took care of me during my upside down in pregnancy
I tell you, Pregnancy is not a simple thing as what we thought
You have to be strong, you have to be ready in any circumstances, any challenges
Thanks Ya Rabb. Thank you for all the strength given



I caught my baby doing this thumb up
during 3D/4D scanning
and baby is smiling to us!
Ahhhhh so cuteeeee. Thanks Ya Rabb
for giving me this opportunity for your blessed
8 more weeks to go baby!







till then 
XOXO


0 love bananas! nyuumyy: