Just To My Enni

today is WEDNESDAY NIGHT
tetiba i really missing this person
her name was NURAINI ISMAIL JOHARI

so i made her one speacial gift which is i made it by my own with full of love and care




taddddaaaa..LOVE PILLOW
cute isn't it?



and also



this is the best POEM i've wrote
to some person that i care and love so much beside my family and my true love one

so ENNI..read this and please don't cry..hahahaha


today i found a friend
who knew everything i felt
she knew my every weakness
and the problem i've been dealt

she understood my wonders
and listened to my dreams
she listened how i felt about life and love
and knew what it all means

not once did she interrupt me
or tell me i was wrong
she understood what was i'm going through
and promised she'd stay long




 MS.BANANA : i hope you like it ENNI, i made it just for you and please don't throw it away if you don't like it..just kidding..i know u'll like it ..take care babe XOXO


6 love bananas! nyuumyy:

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Baling Pisang Balik!]Best Blogger Templates

Untuk aku tak ada ke?
Uwa!

-Qodoq-

Ms.Banana said...Best Blogger Tips[Baling Pisang Balik!]Best Blogger Templates

qodoq : nak juge ke??
nnt aku buat ek..
Insyaallah..kalau aku ada masa.
hahaha

Qdq Qrpq said...Best Blogger Tips[Baling Pisang Balik!]Best Blogger Templates

Samapi hati kau tak ingat dekat aku.
Uwa!

Ms.Banana said...Best Blogger Tips[Baling Pisang Balik!]Best Blogger Templates

aku inagt la kat kau tp kadang2 lupa
ololo..
kau jgn nak gedik2 ngajuk ek.
tumbk kang
nnt aku buat kat kau satu

NIMI said...Best Blogger Tips[Baling Pisang Balik!]Best Blogger Templates

qodoq: eeee sebok larr kau!gi main jauh jauh..

enna: ahahahha!terharu!terharu!suka poem tu..ko copy paste ke?

Ms.Banana said...Best Blogger Tips[Baling Pisang Balik!]Best Blogger Templates

enni : hello girl!!
no copy paste ok..
i made it by my own..
aku ka creative!
hahaha