Who's My Roomates?

okay!
i already checking up my application for the new room for the NEXT semester

and

OMG!!
block I !!
oh! that was my old block!
why they keep me staying at the same block??
UPK! x bleh harap da tabolebla!
grrrrr~

never mind
Alhamdulillah coz i still got a place to stay for the next sem
amin :)

oh!
forgot to tell ya!
i'm staying at I 115!!
who's gonna be my roomates??
hehehe
can't wait to see ya! 
:D

3 love bananas! nyuumyy:

daiaziz said...Best Blogger Tips[Baling Pisang Balik!]Best Blogger Templates

yeke....kite bjiran la ek...ngan dayu kot ko...=p
weh np fon ko takleh cntct?

Ainna Jalil said...Best Blogger Tips[Baling Pisang Balik!]Best Blogger Templates

maybe la kot haha.
pagi tadi sima call aku :)
aku off hp la
skang da on balik da
haritu hp yg nokia lama tu asik bat kong je
sakit ati aku tau
haha

Ainee Cumi said...Best Blogger Tips[Baling Pisang Balik!]Best Blogger Templates

wahh kau syiok ehh ada partner baru