Shut Up Biatch!

Yes!
my entry for today were be very emotional
shit!
i've never been like this
because i never inter frame in any others business

and 
here i wanna tell you some fact created by me
most of the beautiful, pretty, gorgeous women would have a very BIATCH mouth!
seriously ;)

WHY i'm so emotional today??
duhhh..i don't want to tell ya
just let it be
i'm crying in front of my brother because of this shit problem
and yes! now i really HATE her!!


LAST WORD from me
You can sit around running your mouth, bad mouthing me. 
One day maybe you can walk a mile in my shoes. 

Lets see what you have to say then!
Stop barking biacth! harap muka lawa tapi mulut haram 

ooppss! ;O


2 love bananas! nyuumyy:

e~car182 said...Best Blogger Tips[Baling Pisang Balik!]Best Blogger Templates

kdg2 mmg t0l p0n,,muka lawa tp mulot l0ngkang,,huu~ =_=

Ainna Jalil said...Best Blogger Tips[Baling Pisang Balik!]Best Blogger Templates

sgt setuju dengan itu! :)