Contest Gojes Wif Shawl

Ohh CONTEST update again :)
malam ni nak update banyak-banyak bout contest
Enna si gila kuasa and contest and GLAM!
haha.


Gojes wif Shawl Contest! :)
next contest that i've join is
CONTEST GOJES WIF SHAWLS
by ASYAZAIN
oh i loikeee this contest so much since
i'm the SHAWLSHOLIC too
wink wink ^.^


and here is my gojes pic for this MONTH
yes !this month only!
teeheee~
sumpah gedixx gila
macam FEMES je kau kan enna!
LMAO! :D
slogan :
I LOOK SO GOJES WITH THIS SHAWLS because so many kind of shawls style can be done with it, and for me as a muslimah, hijab or shawls make my life more perfect, happy, cheer, no worries, funny and yes gojes! and i'm so comfort wearing it. Wearing bawal, syria, and so many more give comfort for me also but still can't beat shawls becasue i'm a shawlsholic :)



i tag you!




till then,
GOOD LUCK to you my girls!
xoxoxo


0 love bananas! nyuumyy: