Karaokeholic

Ohh Ohh
Alhamdulillah
i'm home safely
sangat sukeeeee ^.^

so this is my first update from home
about this LOVELY karaokeholic contest
lama kot tak KAROK!!
can anyone bring me there??
anyone? plissshh..
sudah lama kot enna tak berSOSIAL!
nak sosial, nak karok, nak party, nak outing, nak semua!! :P


Powered by BannerFans.com

Okay!
stop mumbling
more consentrait to this contest
well the owner of this contest is FARAH LIYANA
comel jeh nama ^.^

and this is the only karok picture yang LOOK FINE!
yang lain semua muka cam mabuk mabuk jeh
meaning BURUK lah..haha


this is my LIL bro okay!
kami comel bukan?
adik muka memang LAYAN habis
LMAO! :D
and
i wanna tag ALL my readers who read this entry
can i? :)




till then,
wish luck on my and your side






Smile,
Enna




0 love bananas! nyuumyy: