Love Letter for Him #1


My dear Fiancee, Ahmad Izzat

 
There have been times in my life when I have wondered truly, what good did I do to deserve a man like you,
the answer is as real and simple as it gets, I have seen a lot of things, and paid the price,
so when I finally got you for me, I knew that all the hardships and labors had to make me reach to you,
you are the sweet fruit of patience and toil and I have earned you.
Now that I have you in my life I never want to let go, so I’m yours to keep for now until eternity.

You are the man, who has brought back, all the joy and happiness in my life, which I’d been missing till now,
you are the one who has made me feel complete and made all my dreams come true, 
when I think of how life was before you I shudder, and realize that god in his infinite wisdom led you to me
and has made my life a better place. Thank you for being who you are and being by my side through thick and thin. 

I Love you and I am yours for now right until forever.



Lots of love
Ainna Jalil

0 love bananas! nyuumyy: