One Year Wedding Anniversary!



 

Dear my love kanda,

When I started dating you, I thought you were a hot guy. 
When I fell in love with you, I thought you were a nice guy with a beautiful heart. 
But after I married you, I have realized that you are the most perfect guy in the whole world. 

Alhamdulillah, praise to Allah 

One year has passed so quickly and I don’t even know how. 
Maybe because I have never had so much fun in my life until now. 
I am glad that you were my past as my boyfriend. 
I am happy that you are my present as my husband and much thrilled that you also 
a super awesome father to our lil munchkin. 
Happy first anniversary my Kanda Satria. May Allah bless you, be a good father ya! 
XOXO
 
When i think back how we got married. I'm so glad
GOD really do His job
Alhamdulillah

We suddenly meet after 4 years not seing each other
on the first day we met, we start to confess our feelings toward each other
we start to talk about marriage after a week being together as a couple
we got engaged in May, which 5 months after
and got married in August
and everything happened in one year
What a beautiful year of 2013 we had

I love you so much. Only GOD know how much my love towards you
with the existance of our lil munckin, my love to you grow stonger and stonger

  

0 love bananas! nyuumyy: