KLCC Park, Kuala Lumpur 2015


Assalamualaikum
and hello readers!

Well when you are married
you will no longer have or spend time with your best-friend/friends
unless there's a special occasion to attend too
and finally you will meet them

Same goes to me
once I've got married, me only focus on my family
the best time spending is with the family right?
so do i

i do have friends
i do have close friends
i have lots!
i truly enjoyed when i with them
i swear
but my family comes first

so i have less time spending with friends
and more time with my family, relatives and cousin
which is the blood-line friendship much better if you're married

Well past few weeks ago, right after Hud's 1 birthday party
me, hubby, Hud, my little brother and cousin have a very relaxed and nice weekend at
KLCC Park, Kuala Lumpur


I just loved the Park
you have to come here early in the morning
and must be on Sunday!
not so much people in here
you can choose your favorite spot for picnic
and we chose to sit in front of the KLCC water park


thanks Yaya for the simple picnic foods
love it! 


Hud and Abi lazy day
and me as well!









till then
XOXO

0 love bananas! nyuumyy: